FITNESS IS COOL!
The new generation of women appreciates fitness like fashion. Are you one of them yet?
The new generation of women appreciates fitness like fashion. Are you one of them yet?

Poster Girls
The cool fitness gang are back this week to a new program. This week there was sprint training, interval training, plyometrics and core stability circuit and last but not least agility training. It was a pretty comprehensive training, probably better than what the national team is doing... muahahahaha... evil laugh! Our new regular is Susan... goody.
I think our next wave of juniors are going to have a very good foundation and the regular oldies will be the "back waves" that push the new waves steadily! "May the force be with you," our dear juniors (um... I don't mean our team, Force...?!).
Volleyball Tidbits:
If people say that you can see people's true self at a golf game or at a poker game, then I say you can also see it at a Volleyball game. Did you know that:
(1) Our junior Charlene is quite a trash talker hahaha... but in a cute way la. She would try to strike discord amongst her opponents by saying something sneaky whenever she has a chance. Sneaky junior.
(2) Eenian is very competitive, she really wants to triumph at every Volleyball match. You can tell from her constant spiking! Hey next time play on my team la.... hahahahaha
(3) Yee Leen can go bonkers at Volleyball - she was chanting for extra strength because she was suffering lousy form last night... "Fei Yue Tian Feng" she went! Sigh!
(4) Susan is actually very goofy.
(5) Shanyou confused Volleyball with Netball sometimes. She would catch the volleyball while trying to return the ball. I think last night she even used her knees to catch the ball ??!! Go figures...
Anyway it is all goofy fun. I loved the Volleyball game at the end. Great bonding session, and it is getting more challenging now because we are actually playing with a net!

Great Work!

Eh... I am not sure what they are doing either

3 comments:
hey waiyee! haha it's not charlene it's shalene. and yes she's very sneaky! we didn't stretch properly after fitness trng so now we're all aching!
All i can say is that the poster gals for this issue of the blog are very beautiful..and that Yee Leen will be back to her best for the next volleyball match!
I MISS FITNESS WITH U ALL, PLE!
Post a Comment