Tuesday, November 21, 2006

20th November 2006


This week's SS/fitness training was on Monday. Monday is a good day for fitness training because pushing yourself hard at something physically is a good way to get rid of those Monday blues. Besides, there is going to be music and great laughs. This week's music - some superband disc which was not very super after a while. Got to find new music...

Anyway, this week there were new non-slackers (maybe our code name for this training session should be NSFM: Non-Slackers Fitness Movement). The newbies were, Kowk Huimin, Huijie, Lili and two spectators, Yanxin and Elton. Elton said he might join us next week (I am writing this now, but I think I am putting words into his mouth... but let's take it that he will... hahaha). So maybe our NSFM is taking shape afterall.

Talk about taking shape, my belly is definitely taking shape from all that laughing, particularly during the Volleyball game at the end. My six packs will propbably be squeezed out sometime soon as I am super working my inner abd muscles at laughing ... hahahaha...

Any-anyway, Wenhui and Jenny are my long trusted team mates at Volleyball. We defintely made waves at the beginning of the showdown match by leading 2-0. But, like we always do, we lost a lot of steam in the middle. Wenhui's unorthodox moves were only effective at the beginning, as the opposition learned quickly. After a while they also started to mimic her, intentionally or not, I don't know. They were dropping the ball at unexpected places and catching us off-guard many times.

Fortunately, Jenny finally started to move from her spot and we managed to stage a mini come back, and her very I-don't-know-what-to-call-it move made us laugh so hard that it helped us to distract the opposition and we managed to score a few points in a row. Alas, Yee Leen, Lijuan, and Huijie (all PE teachers mind you...) forced us into duce a couple of times, and they stole the game from us once again. So Jenny, I am tasking you to come up with more of your unusual moves to help us win a game, at least... ok!

PHOTO MONTAGE


Abds, abds, abds...
Resting, stretching and contented

7 comments:

thamwaiyee said...

Next week training Monday 7p.m MGS. Yee Leen we can go for beer afterwards as we are going to start at 7... the same bar we went for your birthday ok?

Anonymous said...

Ok but lets try to reach by 9 so we can still happy hour ok???heheh....

Anonymous said...

Oh heard Breko's at HV having 2 beers at $10 all night long. They have food too and its 10% off bill for citibank card holders. On a separate note, as im waiting for coaching to start, I rather do fitness training everyday then do coaching everyday, the sun is getting to me....GRRR!

thamwaiyee said...

Beer and fitness ... good combination... hmmm.

Anonymous said...

you beeraholics.. i can be the designated driver for you all.. cheaper than the drive home service that holland offers... and yl, you look good with a tan.. heh... i swear i barely felt my legs after all that running on monday.. but i LIKE!!!

Anonymous said...

hey... how can u say my moves are the "I-don't-know-wat-to-call-it" moves?? they are the true moves from a master of soft-vball :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Y-E!

U can deco ur blog by going www.blogskin.com to download the HTML codes of the skin den apply it at the template window of your blog.

See mine here at oneply.blogspot.com!

I anyhow do for fun one..not updating it. Hahahahaha...