This week's fitness is back to Monday. Maybe it was Monday blues, everyone seemed a little lethargic to exercise. But too bad, they got me to slave drive them. Plus, I was out of action for an entire week, so I was dying to break into some good sweat. So the people who can appreciate fitness as fashion, were whiped off their feet and into some good actions by me in no time. However, before we started, some sneaky juniors suggested that as there were not a lot of people present we should go for dinner. They did not succeed obviously... hahaha. You know, three is a crowd and more than three is a riot! We started with three people so any number more than three is a good number. By the way what is going on with Force? Can't appreciate fitness as fashion probably...

The good sports

6 comments:
Great job babe!we shd have an award every wk!
Anyway im aching from trainings, im so glad today (wed) theres a break.
Award... what kind... who get the most soreness? Hee hee. Maybe the most fashionable award. Who want to outdo Shalene next weeK?
Any kind lah..can be wacky awards or whatever we see every wk.haha..i dowan to outdo Shalene tks v much
I have an idea. Let have a theme for next training. The theme of most un-coordinated colours. Whoever that come in with the most un-coordinated outfit (socks and shoes included) will win the "best dressed!" I'll broadcast it to the snakers yahoo groups!
I guess i can win this new most uncoordinated color award without even trying!I've ample experience from before with my mismatching socks,shoes,tee and shorts from before..but..i dunno if i wanna revisit those times.haha
I know... actually it was those Yee Leen times that gave me the inspiration! Hahaha... you can be the anti-uncoordinated one hahaha
Post a Comment