Tuesday, January 09, 2007

8th Jan 2007

The NSFM has been declared opened for year 2007. In this new year we have some more newbies. Our juniors from Speed. If you did not know yet, this year at the Daisy Tan Carnival, all 3 Sneakers teams, Ace, Force and Speed made it to the final round while other apparently good Netball clubs out there only got their first team in the final round. Even young team like X-NIJ booted their second teams out of the competition. So sad. If I can play the violin I will be playing that sad music that you ususally hear in sappy movies for them. Anyway, we had a good start for this week's training, except that the attendance from Force could be better. And sorry fans of this Blog, this won't be a long piece because I need to run out to do my coaching in 10 inutes. Anyhow, stay tune for the next Blog, and to conclude this week's training, I think there was some "generation gap" between Ace players and the Speed players ... don't get too worried yet, it's good gap and not bad gap... they wanted to play Soccer after training while we just want to play Volleyball, so we can just stand around, hit the ball and laugh at each other. What an energentic bunch, I must say!

Meet the players from Speed


While the young ones soccer away, us oldies were ready to call it a day!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To put things in perspective...NONE of the force people turned up for Fitness Training this week. Very disappointing but at least we do see some promising level of committment from our speedy speedo juniors. I hope it lasts.....

Finally Waiyee, i love ur blog! U are so very entertaining..i always cant wait for each entry to be posted..keep up the zany work!

thamwaiyee said...

Hello, Yee Leen, thanks for loving my blog, hahahahah. Anway, got la got Force people. The older ones, Peilin and Kwok Huimin aka "man from the atlantis" hee hee... just the younger ones did not come. Give them time to have the idea "fitness" is important to sink in.

d said...

eh that photo is very unglam. and yeeleen was supposed to play soccer with us but bummed out. can we play more games next time?

thamwaiyee said...

Hi Eddie, eh you guys choose to pose this way le! next time I'll wait for your guys to put on make-up before I take your oicture. Anyway we only went through 2/3 of the program if you still have strength for MORE games next week, SURE! Yee Leen was just reserving her left foot to kick your butts in soccer next week hahahaha, she's good in soccer you know.

Anonymous said...

oops waiyee...my bad for forgetting Huimin and PL. Sorry!Maybe they can inspire their teammates to come by next time before they realise they run out of gas too early during a tough game.

Yes eddie we can have more games nx time if we can all start on time and do everything efficiently. I promise not to kick ur butts in soccer....hiaks.