Anyway, members from Speed dominated at the attendance realm, and Ace had all the regulars present. Force scored nothing at attendance this week and I wondered where were they? Maybe many of them went running on their own? But is running long distance the way to go for Netball fitness? Is running long distance good enough?
Unknowingly, I posted a few questions at myself as I wrote on, kinda like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, wasn't it? You know the way she would write her column in the show sometimes... "Are men good enough? Is sex not in anymore?" I know very well, I am hardly like her. First and foremost, I could never EVER wear a pair of four inch heels and walk with style. That pair of four inch heels will probably break before I could even take my first step?!
If you are still laughing and picturing how I would look like after breaking a pair of four inch heels, it is time to stop... sigh. Now back to the topic of what happened last training! It was all sweat, sweat, sweat and more sweat, and it was like doing Hot Yoga for me. If my pesperation could be collected, I think I could filled up 3 1L Nelgene bottles!
The whole training was all about running, sprinting and jumping. I was totally jumped out at the end of the session. Hopefully all these hardwork will pay off, and if Jiao Lian was to say our defenders cannot rebound, he would have to eat his words back! Right Yee Leen? By the way, you need to box out before you go for rebound ok people :)
I have no pictures of the training to post this week, but we can always enjoy Shujun's picture from 2003 Daisy Tan. We came in First that year.
Box out for rebound, and bend your knees to jump!

Are you stretching or pointing at something? Hope your ba lu ku feel better!
P/S: A few people have "complained" that the blog had been short recently. Well, I was in my short phase you know. Wanna keep you guessing how long I'll write each time ;) So this one long enough? If you still think this is still too short for you, you can go read my own blog... address will be given upon request.
2 comments:
Tks for asking!My baluku is much smaller now...hopefully no long term damage which i will find out today during training if my reaction time has deteriorated or not.
Agree about our tenacity for rebound,cos it shows up like a sore thumb in the daisy tan!Cmon defenders,physically we have what it takes to get the rebounds, it about working hard for it and believing ALL rebounds are OURS!!
Box out, bend your knees and prepare to jump. Preparation and is important!
Post a Comment